Signing up for the account on the official MyGroundBiz portal and signing into the account after registering is not a difficult task at all. This portal hardly demands any sort of effort from the customers. The MyGroundBiz portal was launched solely to assure that no user has difficulty while using the FedEx services. This company is also accompanied by excellent customer service. Thus, if you face any sort of issues while accessing the portal, you can contact them without any worries or doubts in your mind.
If you are having difficulty while using the online portal, you can follow the steps that are explained below:
- Restart your computer and try to sign in to your account again.
- Try clearing your browser history, cookies, cache. Then, restart the system again.
- Add the MyGroundBiz Login portal to authorized pop-up blockers. Sometimes the browser blocks the pop-ups.
- Check that the MyGroundBiz Login portal has been added to the list of trusted websites in your browser. This is a common issue with every user that faces this difficulty.
- Try temporarily disabling the antivirus or firewall of your operating system.
- Try accessing the MyGroundBiz portal by another web-browser.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the browser you are using to access this official portal.
Delivery optimization was primarily developed to improve overall efficiency and flexibility while delivering parcels based on business and operational demands. This initiative also allows FedEx Ground to transfer specific elements of FedEx SmartPost service to the ground network that meets the last mile delivery criteria. The MyGroundBiz online portal has been of great help to the company.
The MyGroundBiz Login portal is a FedEx customer account that you use to sign in to your GroundBiz or FedEx account to track the parcel that is being shipped or under the delivery process.